[This retreat has now sold out but get in touch if you would like to be put on the waitlist]
Join Karolina and Anna for a weekend of practice that will reconnect you with the Earth and your wild source. We will put the body in motion through the shapes our bodies evolved to make and practice creating a steady and joyful relationship with the Earth. We will draw back to that place of awareness that fills us with compassionate connection. And we will take time to be in the natural world, slowing down to the pace of the wild things.
Escape the city for a weekend of delicious vegan meals prepared by @theinspiredtable, immersion in the teachings of yoga and comfortable cottage lodgings in a beautiful bushland setting in Wisemans Ferry (an hour outside Sydney). More info below:
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodation at the Forgotten Valley Country Retreat in Wisemans Ferry
- Daily jivamukti yoga and restorative classes, meditation sessions, lectures, asana labs and satsang;
- Delicious, holistic, vegan food prepared by the wonderful Jordanna Levin from The Inspired Table http://www.theinspiredtable.com.au
- Bush walks and other outdoors activities
- Lots of fun and the priceless company of like-minded people
Please note: Most of the rooms available at this retreat are twin share. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom, some have ensuites, and some have the bathroom separate with a spa. On request the single beds can be joined to make one king size bed if you are a couple.
email email@example.com to reserve your spot.